Real Economy News in Real Time
R/€ = 16.18 Change: -0.18
R/$ = 13.71 Change: -0.14
Au 1280.77 $/oz Change: -6.98
Pt 920.00 $/oz Change: -3.50
 
 
Real Economy News in Real Time
R/€ = 16.18 Change: -0.18
R/$ = 13.71 Change: -0.14
Au 1280.77 $/oz Change: -6.98
Pt 920.00 $/oz Change: -3.50
 
 
BACK

Tullow buys 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d'Ivoire

12th October 2017 BY: Reuters

Tullow Oil said on Thursday it had bought 90% stakes in four onshore blocks in Côte d'Ivoire while state oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10%.

The four blocks cover 5 035 km2 and are located on the coast, mostly to the west of Abidjan.

Advertisement

Tullow, which currently holds a nonoperated position in the Espoir offshore field in Côte d'Ivoire, said it intends to initiate work immediately on the four new licences to allow surveying to start in early 2018. 

For more information on this article, please make use of the Article Enquiry Service, by clicking here
 
Advertisement
EDITED BY: Reuters
EMAIL THIS ARTICLE SAVE THIS ARTICLE